Name - Cottus extensus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- The thermoregulatory function of diel vertical migration for a juvenile fish, Cottus extensus.
- Reproductive ecology and early life history of a lacustrine sculpin, Cottus extensus (Teleostei, Cottidae).
- Ontogenetic habitat shifts of juvenile Bear Lake sculpin.
- Populations status and trends of Four Bear Lake endemic fishes.
- Littoral habitat loss caused by multiyear drought and the response of an endemic fish species in a deep desert lake.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life