Name - Cleoniceras
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- [Features of the morphology of north Pacific Cleoniceras and their position in the system of Albian ammonites (Hoplitidae).]
- The lower Albian ammonite Cleoniceras from the Sergipe Basin, Brazil.
- Characteristic Lower Cretaceous megafossils from Northern Alaska.
- A monograph of the Ammonoidea of the Gault.
- Cope's Rule and the Universal Scaling Law of Ornament Complexity.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life