Name - Urophycis regia
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Diets of five hake species in the northeast United States continental shelf ecosystem.
- Evaluating diel, ontogenetic and environmental effects on larval fish vertical distribution using Generalized Additive Models for Location, Scale and Shape.
- Updated Morphological Descriptions of the Larval Stage of Urophycis (Family: Phycidae) from the Northeast United States Continental Shelf.
- Offshore wind farm effects on flounder and gadid dietary habits and condition on the northeastern US coast.
- The Extent of Seasonally Suitable Habitats May Limit Forage Fish Production in a Temperate Estuary.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life