Name - Chaetodon plebeius
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Chronic coral consumption by butterflyfishes.
- Effects of juvenile coral-feeding butterflyfishes on host corals.
- Behavior of Larval Butterflyfishes (Teleostei: Chaetodontidae) at Settlement on Coral Reefs.
- Selective feeding by corallivorous fishes neither promotes nor reduces progression rates of black band disease.
- Predation scars may influence host susceptibility to pathogens: evaluating the role of corallivores as vectors of coral disease.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life