Name - Oxymonacanthus longirostris
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Local extinction of a coral reef fish explained by inflexible prey choice.
- You are what you eat: diet-induced chemical crypsis in a coral-feeding reef fish.
- [Oxymonacanthus longirostris: not suitable for regular Reef Aquariums.]
- Contact with seaweed alters prey selectivity in a coral-feeding reef fish.
- Selective feeding by corallivorous fishes neither promotes nor reduces progression rates of black band disease.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life