Name - Alepocephalus bairdii
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Length-weight relationships for 18 less-studied fish species.
- Fecundity of the deep-sea fish in the north-east Atlantic Alepocephalus bairdii (Pisces: Alepocephalidae).
- Age estimation and growth of some deep-sea fish from the northeast Atlantic Ocean.
- Reproductive strategies of three deep-water benthopelagic fishes from the northeast Atlantic Ocean.
- Neutral and polar lipid fatty acids in five families of demersal and pelagic fish from the deep Northwest Atlantic.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life