Name - Garra ceylonensis
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Study design considerations for assessing the health of fish populations impacted by agriculture in developing countries: a Sri Lankan case study.
- Seasonal exposure of fish to neurotoxic pesticides in an intensive agricultural catchment, Uma-oya, Sri Lanka: Linking contamination and acetylcholinesterase inhibition.
- Life history patterns of some selected endemic freshwater fish species inhabiting two major river basins of Sri Lanka.
- Range extension of a globally endangered Martenstyn's barb, Systomus martenstyni.
- Island colonization by a 'rheophilic' fish: the phylogeography of Garra ceylonensis (Teleostei: Cyprinidae) in Sri Lanka.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life