Name - Histiobranchus bathybius
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Effects of high hydrostatic pressure on the isolated hearts of shallow water and deep sea fish; results of Challenger cruise 6B/85.
- Mechanisms of wavelength tuning in the rod opsins of deep-sea fishes.
- Diets and standing stocks of benthopelagic fishes at two bathymetrically different midoceanic localities in the northeast Atlantic.
- Taxonomy of the deep-sea eel genus, Histiobranchus (Synaphobranchidae, Anguilliformes), with notes on the ecology of H. bathybius in the eastern North Atlantic.
- Parasitic copepods (Copepoda: Siphonostomatoida) from deep-sea and mid-water fishes.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life