Name - Spurwinkia salsa
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Production and life cycle of the gastropod Hydrobia truncata, with notes on Spurwinkia salsa in Massachusetts salt marsh pools.
- Spurwinkia salsa (Pilsbry 1905) (Gastropoda: Hydrobiid) in the Kennebecasis Estuary, New Brunswick: a brackish-water snail new to Canada.
- Spatial distribution of hydrobiid snails in salt marsh along the Skidaway River in Southeastern Georgia with notes on their larval trematodes.
- OPTIMIZATION OF CULTURE CONDITIONS FOR IN VITRO FERTILIZATION AND REPRODUCTION OF MICROPHALLUS TURGIDUS (TREMATODA: MICROPHALLIDAE).
- New discoveries of introduced and cryptogenic fresh and brackish water gastropods (Caenogastropoda: Cochliopidae) in the western United States.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life