Name - Pempheris vanicolensis
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Aliens in Egyptian Mediterranean waters. A check-list of Erythrean fish with new records.
- First record of Pempheris vanicolensis Cuvier, 1831 from the Odisha coast, India.
- Alien marine species of Libya: first inventory and new records in El-Kouf National Park (Cyrenaica) and the neighbouring areas.
- Pempheris flavicycla, a new pempherid fish from the Indian Ocean, previously identified as P. vanicolensis Cuvier.
- Length-Weight Relationships of 11 Lessepsian Migrant Fish Species Caught from Antalya Bay (Turkey).
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life