Name - Stegastes partitus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Homing decisions reveal lack of risk perception by Caribbean damselfish of invasive lionfish.
- Damsels in Distress: Oil Exposure Modifies Behavior and Olfaction in Bicolor Damselfish (Stegastes partitus).
- Juvenile reef fish growth and survival related to subregional patterns of primary production.
- The effect of microhabitat patch size on settlement differs among co-occurring coral reef fishes.
- Environmental conditions and paternal care determine hatching synchronicity of coral reef fish larvae.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life