Name - Kyphosus cornelii
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Intensity of herbivory on kelp by fish and sea urchins differs between inshore and offshore reefs.
- The effect of kelp bed disturbance on the abundance and feeding behaviour of fishes on high-relief reefs.
- Evaluation of the effect of closed areas on a unique and shallow water coral reef fish assemblage reveals complex responses.
- A new genus and species of the trematode family Gyliauchenidae Fukui, 1929 from an unexpected, but plausible, host, Kyphosus cornelii (Perciformes: Kyphosidae).
- A new classification for deep-sea opecoelid trematodes based on the phylogenetic position of some unusual taxa from shallow-water, herbivorous fishes off south-west Australia.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life