Name - Acropora cytherea
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Unique quantitative Symbiodiniaceae signature of coral colonies revealed through spatio-temporal survey in Moorea.
- Bacterial Communities Associated With Healthy and Diseased (Skeletal Growth Anomaly) Reef Coral Acropora cytherea From Palk Bay, India.
- Dimethylsulfoniopropionate concentration in coral reef invertebrates varies according to species assemblages.
- Coral larvae avoid substratum exploration and settlement in low-oxygen environments.
- Genetic evidence for possible coral larval dispersal from the Northern Line Islands to the Hawaiian Archipelago.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life