Name - Prochilodus lacustris
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Histological and Genotoxic Biomarkers in Prochilodus lacustris (Pisces, Prochilodontidae) for Environmental Assessment in a Protected Area in the Northeast of Brazil.
- Aspects of reproductive biology of curimba Prochilodus lacustris (Pisces, Prochilodontidae) in a tropical lake in Northeastern Brazil.
- Genetic differentiation through dispersal and isolation in two freshwater fish species from coastal basins of Northeastern Brazil.
- Length-weight relationships of seven fish species from Amazonian Equatorial coast, Brazil.
- Reproductive biology of seven fish species of commercial interest at the Ramsar site in the Baixada Maranhense, Legal Amazon, Brazil.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life