Name - Aetomylaeus bovinus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Electron microscopy reveals novel external specialized organs housing bacteria in eagle ray tapeworms.
- Distribution and Abundance of Coastal Elasmobranchs in Tenerife (Canary Islands, NE Atlantic Ocean) with Emphasis on the Bull Ray, Aetomylaeus bovinus.
- Length-weight relationships for six elasmobranch species from the Adriatic Sea.
- Occurrence of a Shoal of Bull Ray Aetomylaeus bovinus (Myliobatidae) Around a Sea-Cage Farm in Iskenderun Bay (Turkiye, NE Mediterranean Sea).
- Encounters with threatened batoids from the perspective of a spearfisherman suggesting an aggregation site in southeastern Aegean Sea, Turkey.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life