Name - Pennahia argentata
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Analysis of the mitochondrial genome characteristics and phylogenetic relationships of eight sciaenid fishes.
- Population genetic diversity of three dominant fishes in the Sanmen Bay area based on 2b-RAD simplified genome sequencing.
- Determination of spatial and individual variations in the dietary composition of Pennahia argentata in coastal waters of South Korea using metabarcoding and morphological analyses.
- Ecological Characteristics and Biomass of White Croaker Pennahia ar- gentata Population in the South Sea of Korean Peninsula.
- Variations in food resource usage among eight fish species inhabiting inside and outside Jinju Bay, Korea.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life