Name - Aacanthocnema dobsoni
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- The Long and the Short of Mate Attraction in a Psylloid: do Semiochemicals Mediate Mating in Aacanthocnema dobsoni Froggatt?
- Settling down to dine on a dioecious Gondwanan relict: why are Aacanthocnema dobsoni nymphs more abundant at the base of branchlets?
- Substrate-borne vibrations of male psyllids vary with body size and age but females are indifferent.
- Convenience polyandry and the role of lone and reciprocal calls in a psyllid.
- Developmental biology and seasonal phenology of Aacanthocnema dobsoni (Hemiptera: Triozidae) and the influence of climate-mediated changes in body size on vibrational signals.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life