Name - Agaricia lamarcki
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Population connectivity of the plating coral Agaricia lamarcki from southwest Puerto Rico.
- Experimental evidence for reduced mortality of Agaricia lamarcki on a mesophotic reef.
- De novo transcriptome assembly of the coral Agaricia lamarcki (Lamarck's sheet coral) from mesophotic depth in southwest Puerto Rico.
- Characterizing population structure of coral-associated fauna from mesophotic and shallow habitats in the Caribbean.
- Depth alone is an inappropriate proxy for physiological change in the mesophotic coral Agaricia lamarcki.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life