Name - Systomus sarana
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Breeding biology of Indian Skimmer Rynchops albicollis at Mahanadi River, Odisha, India.
- Intraspecific phenotype variations in olive barb Systomus sarana (Hamilton, 1822) population from different rivers is possibly linked to locomotive adaptations in caudal fin.
- Variation in Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon Contamination Between Native and Introduced Species of Fishes of Pallikaranai Wetland, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
- Some biological aspects of cyprinid fishes, Pethia ticto, Systomus sarana and Puntius sophore from India: An overview.
- Multiple etiological factors led septicemic disease with mass mortality of fishes in freshwater reservoir of Odisha, India.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life