Name - Calanus glacialis
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Seasonal and interannual variation in spatio-temporal models for index standardization and phenology studies.
- Large copepods as leading indicators of walleye pollock recruitment in the southeastern Bering Sea: Sample-Based and spatio-temporal model (VAST) results.
- In a comfort zone and beyond-Ecological plasticity of key marine mediators.
- Declining reproductive success in the Gulf of St. Lawrence's humpback whales (Megaptera novaeangliae) reflects ecosystem shifts on their feeding grounds.
- No evidence for hybridization between Calanus finmarchicus and Calanus glacialis in a subarctic area of sympatry.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life