Name - Ptychobarbus kaznakovi
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Comparative Study of Three Species of Schizothoracine on Feeding and Digestive Organs in Upper Nujiang River.
- Effects of acute temperature changes on the swimming abilities and oxygen consumption of Ptychobarbus kaznakovi from the Lancang River.
- Laboratory experiments demonstrate that the hissing of the Chinese alligator can effectively inhibit movement of flower fish Ptychobarbus kaznakovi.
- Prevalence and genetic diversity of Echinorhynchus gymnocyprii (Acanthocephala: Echinorhynchidae) in schizothoracine fishes (Cyprinidae: Schizothoracinae) in Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau, China.
- Preliminary Study on the Applicability of COI Gene as DNA Barcode in Six Species of Schizothoracine Fishes in Qinghai Province.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life