Name - Halipteris finmarchica
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Diversity, Distribution and Nature of Faunal Associations with Deep-Sea Pennatulacean Corals in the Northwest Atlantic.
- Decadal longevity and slow growth rates in the deep-water sea pen Halipteris finmarchica (Sars, 1851) (Octocorallia: Pennatulacea): implications for vulnerability and recovery from anthropogenic disturbance.
- Protracted oogenesis and annual reproductive periodicity in the deep-sea pennatulacean Halipteris finmarchica (Anthozoa, Octocorallia).
- Comparative biometry and isotopy of three dominant pennatulacean corals in the Northwest Atlantic.
- Morphometry and growth of sea pen species from dense habitats in the Gulf of St. Lawrence, eastern Canada.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life