Name - Gobio occitaniae
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Water turbidity affects melanin-based coloration in the gudgeon: a reciprocal transplant experiment.
- Combined effects of temperature increase and immune challenge in two wild gudgeon populations.
- Quantifying the individual impact of artificial barriers in freshwaters: A standardized and absolute genetic index of fragmentation.
- Intraspecific variability of responses to combined metal contamination and immune challenge among wild fish populations.
- Urbanisation and eutrophication as drivers of morphological and physiological divergence among riverine fish populations.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life