Name - Barbus pergamonensis
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Length-weight and length-length relationships for three endemic cyprinid species of the Aegean region (Turkey) with proposed standard weight equations.
- Length-length and length-weight relationships for four endemic Cyprinid species in Kucuk Menderes River Basin, Turkey.
- Kyphosis in Barbus pergamonensis (Cyprinidae-Actinopterygii) from Dalaman Stream Flowing to the Mediterranean Sea.
- Length-Weight Relationship of 15 Different Freshwater Fish Species in the Gediz River Basin (Turkey) Lentic System.
- Length-weight Relationships and Condition Factors of Five Species of the Genus Barbus Cuvier & Cloquet, 1816 (Actinopterygii: Cyprinidae) from Western Anatolia, Turkey.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life