Name - Lota lota
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Induced cage spawning of burbot (Lota lota) preliminary observations.
- A systematic review of the trophic ecology of eight ecologically and culturally important fish species in the North American Arctic.
- Increased importance of cool-water fish at high latitudes emerges from individual-level responses to warming.
- Otolith 87Sr/86Sr identifies natal origin, movement and life history of Burbot Lota lota in the Kootenai River following 45 years of impoundment.
- TLR pathway signaling molecules in burbot (Lota lota): molecular characterization, basal expression, and their response to Poly(I:C).
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life