Name - Cephalopholis formosa
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Finding the percent body mass consumption of Pterois volitans to determine its invasive effect on the tropical habitats of the western Atlantic.
- Resolution of taxonomic ambiguity in groupers (Pisces: Serranidae) by the random amplified polymorphic DNA (RAPD) technique.
- First record of Cephalopholis formosa (Shaw, 1812) (Perciformes: Serranidae) in the Persian Gulf.
- Length-weight relationships of three fish species of coral reef fishes from the northeastern of the Persian Gulf.
- The First Record of Cephalopholis formosa (Perciformes: Serranidae) from the Marine Waters of Odisha Coast, Bay of Bengal, India.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life