Name - Astyanax gymnodontus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Population structure and reproductive biology of Astyanax gymnodontus (Characiformes: Characidae), a poorly known endemic fish of the Iguacu River basin, Brazil.
- Ecomorphological variations and food supply drive trophic relationships in the fish fauna of a pristine neotropical stream.
- Do advantages in resource exploration lead to better body condition?
- Food resource partitioning among species of Astyanax (Characiformes: Characidae) in the Lower Iguacu River and tributaries, Brazil.
- Trophic morphology features allow Astyanax endemic species coexistence in a Neotropical river system.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life