Name - Oligosarcus jenynsii
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Assessment of exposure to metals, As and Se in water and sediment of a freshwater reservoir and their bioaccumulation in fish species of different feeding and habitat preferences.
- Lake size, macrophytes, and omnivory contribute to food web linkage in temperate shallow eutrophic lakes.
- Length-weight relationships and condition factor of eight fish species inhabiting the Rocha Lagoon, Uruguay.
- An unbiased method to estimate individual specialisation from multi-tissue isotopic data.
- Defining the reproductive period of freshwater fish species using the Gonadosomatic Index: a proposed protocol applied to ten species of the Patos Lagoon basin.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life