Name - Scartella cristata
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Comparative analysis of free and scuba diving for benthopelagic and cryptic fish species associated with rocky reefs.
- Cryptobenthic fish as clients of French angelfish Pomacanthus paru (Pomacanthidae) during cleaning behaviour.
- The Diet and Gut Microbial Communities of Two Closely Related Combtooth Blennies, Chasmodes saburrae and Scartella cristata.
- Thermal stress, thermal safety margins and acclimation capacity in tropical shallow waters-An experimental approach testing multiple end-points in two common fish.
- The DNA barcoding of Mediterranean combtooth blennies suggests the paraphyly of some taxa (Perciformes, Blenniidae).
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life