Name - Homarus americanus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Does female shell disease status influence mating success in American lobsters?
- Newly Hatched Stage I American Lobster (Homarus americanus) Survival Following Exposure to Physically and Chemically Dispersed Crude Oil.
- Structural variation between neuropeptide isoforms affects function in the lobster cardiac system.
- Acute and long-term manganese exposure and subsequent accumulation in relation to idiopathic blindness in the American lobster, Homarus americanus.
- Workshop on development of an Interactional Map of the Social-Ecological System for American Lobster (Homarus americanus) in the Maritimes region.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life