Name - Setipinna tenuifilis
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Human health risk assessment and bioaccumulation of trace metals in fish species collected from the Miri coast, Sarawak, Borneo.
- Length-weight relationship of nine Clupeiform fish species from the Digha coast, West Bengal, India.
- Length-weight relationships of some fish from the Ganga River, India.
- Identification of a large dataset of SNPs in hair-fin anchovy (Setipinna tenuifilis) based on RAD-seq.
- Microplastics contamination in commercial marine fish from the Bay of Bengal.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life