Name - Mystacoleucus chilopterus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Cyprinid fishes of the genus Mystacoleucus in Peninsular Malaysia, with a key to the species.
- Notes on fishes along the River Kwae Noi in Western Thailand. Pt. 2 & 3.
- Length-weight relationships of six fish species from the Lancang River, China.
- Critical Thermal Maximum, Temperature Acclimation and Climate Effects on Thai Freshwater Fishes.
- Chromosomes of Asian Cyprinid Fishes: Genomic Differences in Conserved Karyotypes of 'Poropuntiinae' (Teleostei, Cyprinidae).
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life