Name - Acanthistius brasilianus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Reproductive aspects of the main fish species in the Argentine-Uruguayan common fishing zone and El Rincon. November, 1994.
- A new species of Dichelyne (Nematoda: Cucullanidae) parasitizing Acanthistius brasilianus (Pisces: Serranidae) from Argentinean waters.
- The 'pole-hooking' method: a novel and economical technique for in situ tagging small to medium-sized fishes.
- Occurrence of Acanthistius brasilianus (Cuvier, 1828) in Uruguayan waters (35[degree]45'S): when poor taxonomy means poor ecological knowledge.
- Adaptation of diet in a changed environment: Increased consumption of lobster krill Munida gregaria (Fabricius, 1793) by Argentine hake.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life