Name - Mora moro
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Contributions to Management Strategies in the NE Atlantic Regarding the Life History and Population Structure of a Key Deep-Sea Fish (Mora Moro).
- New and confirmed records and rare occurrences of some deep sea fishes in the Turkish waters of the northern Aegean Sea (Mediterranean Sea).
- First step towards understanding the specific identity of fish muscle parasites of the genus Sarcotaces (Copepoda: Philichthyidae)-New species and first molecular ID in the genus.
- Linking integrative taxonomy and ecology: Diversity and population structure of two platyhelminth parasites (Digenea: Lepidapedidae) of sympatric deep-sea fishes in the Western Mediterranean.
- Biological features of nine deep-water fishes from the midslope of the Northwest African coast.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life