Name - Pristis pristis
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Extension of the historic range of Pristis pristis on the east coast of Australia.
- Detection of critically endangered marine species with dwindling populations in the wild using eDNA gives hope for sawfishes.
- Life history of the Critically Endangered largetooth sawfish: a compilation of data for population assessment and demographic modelling.
- CLARIFYING THE RANGE OF THE ENDANGERED LARGETOOTH SAWFISH IN THE UNITED STATES.
- Sawfish, read in tooth and saw: Rostral teeth as endogenous chemical records of movement and life-history in a critically endangered species.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life