Name - Gobius cobitis
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Coastal fish otoliths from the early Pleistocene of Rhodes (eastern Mediterranean).
- Temperature and predator cues interactively affect ontogenetic metabolic scaling of aquatic amphipods.
- Length-weight relationships of seven fish species from tidepools of an intertidal rocky shore in the Gulf of Cadiz, Spain (NE Atlantic).
- Correlation between acoustic divergence and phylogenetic distance in soniferous European gobiids (Gobiidae; Gobius lineage).
- First Eastern Mediterranean Record of Xenoligophoroides cobitis, the Only Dactylogyrid Monogenean Infecting Mediterranean Gobies: Just Arrived or Missed the Boat?
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life