Name - Synchirus gilli
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Larvae of the manacled sculpin. Synchirus gilli, F. Cottidae.
- Northern range extensions of four nearshore marine fishes in Alaska.
- Reproductive behavior and sexual dimorphism in the manacled sculpin, Synchirus gilli, Bean.
- Records of uncommon fishes from Puget Sound.
- Remarks on Cottid fishes occasioned by the capture of two species new to California.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life