Name - Neotoma cinerea
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Comparison of Neotoma (packrat) feces to associated sediments from Paisley Caves, Oregon, USA.
- The relationship between molar morphology and ecology within Neotoma.
- Peridomestic Mammal Susceptibility to Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 Infection.
- Microbiome stability and structure is governed by host phylogeny over diet and geography in woodrats (Neotoma spp.).
- Small mammal relative abundance within riparian ecosystems of the Blue Mountains.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life