Name - Liocarcinus depurator
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Adapting the dynamic energy budget (DEB) approach to include non-continuous growth (moulting) and provide better predictions of biological performance in crustaceans.
- Occurrence of the eastern Atlantic, Mediterranean, and Black Sea swimming crab Liocarcinus depurator (Linnaeus, 1758) (Brachyura: Carcinidae) in the Western Atlantic.
- BIOMETRY AND POPULATION GENDER STRUCTURE OF THREE CRAB SPECIES (CRUSTACEA: DECAPODA) FROM SANDY BOTTOM IN THE NORTHERN ADRIATIC SEA.
- Main drivers of spatial change in the biomass of commercial species between summer and winter in the NW Mediterranean Sea.
- Why 'swimming crabs' are able to swim - The importance of the axial skeleton: A comparison between the 'swimming crab' Liocarcinus depurator and two other brachyuran crabs (Cancer pagurus, Carcinus maenas) using [mu]CT and 3D-reconstruction.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life