Name - Hypsoblennius gilberti
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Trigeminal and facial innervation of cirri in three teleost species.
- The role of sea urchins in mediating fish predation on a commensal isopod (Crustacea: Isopoda).
- Tolerance of forced air emergence by a fish with a broad vertical distribution, the rockpool blenny, Hypsoblennius gilberti (Blenniidae).
- Spatial and seasonal patterns of habitat partitioning in a guild of southern California tidepool fishes.
- Length-weight and length-length relationships for nine rocky tidal pool fishes along the Pacific coast of the Baja California Peninsula, Mexico.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life