Name - Zearaja chilensis
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- A review of longnose skates Zearaja chilensis and Dipturus trachyderma (Rajiformes: Rajidae).
- A new species of Dendromonocotyle Hargis, 1955 (Monogenea: Monocotylidae) from the skin of Zearaja chilensis (Guichenot) (Rajiformes: Rajidae) from the Argentine Sea.
- Towards sustainable fishery management for skates in South America: The genetic population structure of Zearaja chilensis and Dipturus trachyderma (Chondrichthyes, Rajiformes) in the south-east Pacific Ocean.
- Adaptation of diet in a changed environment: Increased consumption of lobster krill Munida gregaria (Fabricius, 1793) by Argentine hake.
- The description of two new species of Chloromyxum from skates in the Argentine Sea reveals that a limited geographic host distribution causes phylogenetic lineage separation of myxozoans in Chondrichthyes.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life