Name - Spermophilus lateralis
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Small mammal community maintains stability through compensatory dynamics after restoration of a ponderosa pine forest.
- A systems-level approach to understanding transcriptional regulation by p53 during mammalian hibernation.
- Predator Occupancy Rates in a Thinned Ponderosa Pine Forest, Arizona: A Pilot Study.
- Cryptosporidium rubeyi n. sp (Apicomplexa: Cryptosporidiidae) in multiple Spermophilus ground squirrel species.
- Size dependency of patch departure behavior: evidence from granivorous rodents.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life