Name - Acanthemblemaria aspera
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Effects of water motion and prey behavior on zooplankton capture by two coral reef fishes.
- Water flow controls distribution and feeding behavior of two co-occurring coral reef fishes: I. Field measurements.
- Water flow controls distribution and feeding behavior of two co-occurring coral reef fishes: II. Laboratory experiments.
- NUCLEAR AND MITOCHONDRIAL SEQUENCE DATA REVEAL AND CONCEAL DIFFERENT DEMOGRAPHIC HISTORIES AND POPULATION GENETIC PROCESSES IN CARIBBEAN REEF FISHES.
- Dietary and habitat niche partitioning in congeneric cryptobenthic reef fish species.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life