Name - Sebastes ruberrimus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Nematode Parasites of Rockfish (Sebastes spp.) and Cod (Gadus spp.) from Waters near Kodiak Island Alaska, USA.
- Testing the potential for larval dispersal to explain connectivity and population structure of threatened rockfish species in Puget Sound.
- Alaskan Yelloweye Rockfish Fecundity Revealed through an Automated Egg Count and Digital Imagery Method.
- Bycatch Quotas, Risk Pools, and Cooperation in the Pacific Whiting Fishery.
- Comparison of Trophic Niche Position, Size, and Overlap in an Assemblage of Pacific Rockfish (Genus Sebastes) for Testing Community Composition Models.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life