Name - Salmo marmoratus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- The Italian Alpine and Subalpine trouts: Taxonomy, Evolution, and Conservation.
- A novel unsupervised method for assessing mesoscale river habitat structure and suitability from 2D hydraulic models in gravel-bed rivers.
- Juvenile fish stranding induced by upstream gate operation: A risk assessment through eco-hydraulic modeling.
- Size-age population structure of an endangered and anthropogenically introgressed northern Adriatic population of marble trout (Salmo marmoratus Cuv.): insights for its conservation and sustainable exploitation.
- Fish stocking in South Tyrol over the last 30 years: the constant prioritization of non-native species.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life