Name - Garra barreimiae
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- [Doctor fish in the desert - in search of 'nibbler fish' in the United Arab Emirates.]
- Relaxed selective constraints drove functional modifications in peripheral photoreception of the cavefish P. andruzzii and provide insight into the time of cave colonization.
- Garra barreimiae Fowler & Steinitz, 1956 (Cyprinidae: Labeoninae): A video record of individuals scaling the main waterfall in Wadi Wurayah National Park, Fujairah.
- Length-weight relationships of five fish species from the inland waters of Oman.
- Global analysis of cytosine and adenine DNA modifications across the tree of life.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life