Name - Oxynoemacheilus angorae
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Length-weight and length-length relationships of four species (Barbus lacerta Heckel, 1843), Oxynoemacheilus angorae (Steindachner, 1897), Squalius lepidus (Heckel, 1843) and Pseudorasbora parva (Temminck & Schlegel, 1846) from the Sirwan River (western Iran).
- Length-weight relationships for some endemic stone and spine loach species in Anatolia.
- Length-Weight and Length-Length Relationships of Fish Species in Kirmir Stream and its Tributaries (Suveri and Ilhan Stream) of Sakarya River, Turkey.
- Ichthyofauna of Aksaray Province (Turkey).
- Some population characteristics of Oxynoemacheilus angorae (Steindachner, 1897) from the Persembe Plateau meandering streams in Ordu, Turkey.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life