Name - Ceratoscopelus warmingii
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Length-weight relationships of five lanternfishes (Myctophidae) from the high seas of Northwestern Pacific Ocean.
- Mercury isotopes as tracers of ecology and metabolism in two sympatric shark species.
- Mesopelagic fish composition and diets of three myctophid species with potential incidence of microplastics, across the southern tropical gyre.
- Age and growth of Ceratoscopelus warmingii (Myctophidae) in the South China Sea based on sagittal otolith microstructure.
- Population genomic dynamics of mesopelagic lanternfishes Diaphus dumerilii, Lepidophanes guentheri, and Ceratoscopelus warmingii (Family: Myctophidae) in the Gulf of Mexico.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life