Name - Luciobarbus bocagei
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Cyprinid passage performance in an experimental multislot fishway across distinct seasons.
- From the lab to the river: Determination of ecological hosts of Anodonta anatina.
- Impact of flow regulation for hydroelectric production in the movement patterns, growth and condition of a potamodromous fish species.
- Diversity and phylogeny of Paradiplozoon species (Monogenea: Diplozoidae) parasitising endemic cyprinoids in the peri-Mediterranean area, with a description of three new Paradiplozoon species.
- Performance of a Pool and Weir Fishway for Iberian Cyprinids Migration: A Case Study.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life