Name - Odontesthes regia
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Low prevalence of microplastic contamination in planktivorous fish species from the southeast Pacific Ocean.
- Hematological parameters and blood biochemical in ten species of marine fish captured by artisanal fishery in Callao Bay, Peru.
- Morphological Variation of the Sea Silverside Odontesthes regia in Regions with Dissimilar Upwelling Intensity along the Humboldt Current System.
- Diet composition of an opportunistic predator from an upwelling area in the Southeastern Pacific.
- Discrete Spawning Aggregations of the Loliginid Squid Doryteuthis gahi Reveal Life-History Interactions of a Dwarf Morphotype at the Center of Its Distribution Range.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life